December 7th, 2010 – Agile RTP : UI/UX in the Agile Process – Being agile and mobile!
UI/UX is all the rage, everyone is developing the next “it” product. But how do your technology decisions and UI Designers/Developers skill sets work in the agile process? In this brief presentation I will demonstrate how the proper tech choices and up front planning can allow you to move your app from the desktop to the web and onto mobile devices while maintaining a consistent user experience.
Learn the answers to:
- When should UI/UX get involved?
- Why is my UI layer technology stack just as important as the server stack?
- What is AIR and how can it help me?
- What should I expect from UI/UX Developers/Designers?
- How does the right planning help create a consistent user experience across platforms?