So Google has provided another language for all of us web developers and it’s name is Dart. Dart is different than Google’s Go in the sense that Dart is meant for the web layer, or “to give a structured programing language for the web.”
Then there is support…
Warning – the following is 100% conjecture based on what I have read and assume.
I am not sure if this language is needed by all, or it’s just a different way to CoffeeScript, but I will continue to check it out and keep an eye on it’s future.
Here is a collection of links to various articles and information regarding Dart (I will continue to add links).
- http://www.dartlang.org/ - The actual website for the Dart Language, this includes technical overview as well as tutorials.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Dart - Wikipedia entry for Dart
- Google Blog – Article – Dart a language for structured web programming.
- http://blog.chromium.org/2011/10/dart-language-for-structured.html – Chromium Blog
- HTMLConverter – From Google
- Dart Project Home